The financial challenges and day-to-day running of a charity or not-for-profit organisation are nothing like a business in the private sector.
You don’t have time to waste and we’re here to help.
Turn around your financial performance, streamline your systems and educate your trustees and finance team so you can focus on truly making a difference: which is why your charity exists.
Helping your charity perform
We know that charity accounting is different.
You deal with one person who knows and cares about your charity - all for a fixed monthly fee - safe in the knowledge that we understand your unique position.
Training your finance team is the key to success.
We provide everything from basic governance training, through to in-depth use of the latest cloud accounting software.
- Governance training for your board or trustees.
- Best practice training for your finance team and admin people.
- Risk management training for the charity sector.
- Charity finance training courses - from beginner to pro.
- Training with a human, personal face.
The right strategic advice can turn around your finances.
Our experience of the third sector means we can listen, consult and advise you on anything from Gift Aid to strategic planning.
- Reviews of your systems and processes, helping you save time and money.
- Advice on the benefits of cloud accounting.
- Finance team recruitment support.
- Advice on VAT partial exemption and Gift Aid.
- Strategic advice on the future of the charity.
- Consultations with your board and trustees.
Exclusive charity advice on:
Understand how your charity can use Gift Aid to your greatest benefit
Clarity on how your charity could enhance financial reporting and make better informed decisions
Mitigating risk for your charity is critical to its success
Systems & controls
Ensure the proper safeguarding of your charity's assets with robust systems and controls
Stay afloat by ensuring that your charity has the appropriate level of reserves available
Paperwork & admin
Protect your valuable time by transitioning paperwork into the cloud